- Descriptions of Message(s) used
- Invoice: Once a product has shipped the Seller sends an invoice message to to the Buyer requesting payment
- Business Use Cases - The project team develops business use cases for various activities that take place between trading partners. The business use cases outline the parties involved, preconditions, what needs to happen for the scenario to be successful, and any alternate scenarios to the main success path and how they will be handled
- Mapping tools - The mapping documents are a Microsoft Excel expression of the schemas that include very detailed information on each part of a message such as a description of each component, the data type, allowable values and the "x-path". These documents can be used by both business and technical personnel.
- Instance Documents - Provide an XML expression of each message.
- Ag eStandards 5.0 - are an entire set of the version 5.0 schemas published in September 2008. These were used in the CNC Project. These schemas were developed in collaboration with CIDX (more information on CIDX/OAGi).
- Business Rules:
- Business Rules - (after downloading, enable the spreadsheet, then use the filter tool to filter to include all, Invoice to view the specific business rules)
Other Implementation Resources: These are other tools or resources that might aid you in your implementation.