Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Meeting minutes updated


 Participants

PresentNameCompanyRole/Council
X Lori EdwardsSyngentaChair/Leader
X Marilyn HunterAgGateway Staff Support
XEric HoefingACSARC/SC
X Ann Vande LuneKey Coop ARC/SC

 Mike BallJR Simplot ARC

 Mike SmithXS, Inc. APC/PA

 Mike CarrabineIRMCNC

 Mike GliddenJR Simplot CNC/CPC

Clay MayerSyngentaCPC
XJulie BenickWinfield United CPC

Kay CampeRosen'sCPC

 Matt GarciaSyngenta CPC 

 Seth PetersonWilbur-Ellis CPC 

Julie BaumanMonsantoCPC/SC

 Dennis DaggettProAg PAC

 Dan BerneNEEA PAC 

Jeff BeldingRiceTecSC

 Joe GiffordSyngenta SC 

 Anthony JamesSyngenta SC 

Theresa SmithBASFSCC

Carol ContinoBayerSCC

Jim WilsonAgGatewayStaff Support
XEwa WojcikCF Industries

Seth PetersonWilber EllisCP/SE

Phil KubeshVitamixGFC

Robert Kovalsky Mosaic CN


 Meeting Information

Date
 2019-02-0607
Time

1:00pm EST,  90 minutes

Web
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/876192725
Phone

+1 (669) 224-3412

Access Code

876-192-725


Task Force:

Info

PurposeTo see where the various council segment implementation business could be harmonized.  The group will review draft harmonization document noting those similar where a merge or modification can occur.  

Responsibilities:  Meet, discuss and recommend any changes or additions to the new harmonized business rules document.  

Deliverables: Team will deliver a Cross-Council Harmonized Business Rules document to be stored on the wiki page with the other reference documents.  This document will be managed by the Standards & Guidelines Committee.  The document will be noted with the modification, date of modification and members participating in the review.  The plan is to have this completed to be reviewed and approved by the Crop Nutrition, Crop Protection, Feed, Seed, AgRetail, Specialty Chem and Allied Providers Councils by Annual Conference 2018.

 Agenda/Minutes


10


Topic (Leader)

Desired Outcome

Pre-Meeting Notes and Links to Supporting Resources

Meeting Minutes

1Anti-Trust (Leader)

Each participant indicates that he/she understands and agrees to abide by the AgGateway Anti-Trust Policy, or leaves the meeting.



All agreed

2Any new members identified

If anyone has joined new to the task force


No new members
3Meeting MinutesMeeting minutes note taker assigned  Lori agreed to capture
4Meeting Agenda (Leader)The team understands the agenda, adjusting it as necessary.No changes
5Approved of Prior Minutes

Unapproved minutes of previous meetings are approved.


 2019-02-06 Cross Council Business Rules Meeting Agenda/Minutes  

Agreed to hold until next meeting due to limited attendance and availability to review notes

MSA: ( Matt / Clay ) Approve the minutes from the 2018-11-01 meeting as posted to wiki and emailed.  Approved



6Review Action Items from prior meetingsUpdate in Tasks/Actions

No Updates

7Review Business Rules form

 Continue review of business rules -

Resume rules review, starting with #361 

(large chuck of items covered at F2F, Price Sheets to be reviewed separately with CPC)

2019-02-07_Working Document Harmonized Business Rules .xlsx






Completed review of all rules
8 Discuss next steps (requirements gathering, process, assignment of tasks)(Leader)

Document next steps

How to re-engage with Councils to review items for their council?

What is the timeframe?

What does this task force need to do to finalize?

9Other itemsDiscuss any additional items that came up during meeting



Next

MeetingThe team

Steps:

  1. Lori to send email to all Council chairs with request to review their council rules and provide feedback by April 15th. 
  2. If not received back by April 15th, Task Force members will make decisions on how to proceed with that Councils review items.
  3. Lori to clean up final excel to present to Standards & Guidelines
    1. Remove coloring, spell check
    2. Create new sheet "Harmonized Rules" maintaining Task Force working sheet as tab "Working Group Discussion"
    3. Create new column in Harmonized tab to link back to Working Group Discussion.
    4. Message to S&G: All current business mapping documents link to this new harmonized document.  All new projects need to keep this maintained.  Councils will need to review on a regular basis (i.e., every 3-5 years).  Any new/changed rules presented to S&G will be maintained in this document.
  4. Lori to remove current task force meeting schedule & create one after April 15 to confirm feedback from Councils and final view to S&G
  5. Lori to formally close Task Force


9Other itemsDiscuss any additional items that came up during meetingEwa asked how to add/change a business rule now.  Correct process is to present to S&G. 
10Next MeetingThe team aware of the next meeting date and time and recurring meeting schedule.

TBDAfter April 15

11AdjournmentAdjourn - time2:03pm EST

Tasks/Action Items

WhoWhen AssignedWhat CouncilDeadline StatusUpdate
 Lori Edwards  2018-10-18 Rule #248 - Heather to review against 246, could it be combined if they will use OrderChange (Lori) CP End of Project  Not Started
 Rob Kovalsky  2018-10-18 Rule #246 - CNC needs to review CNC End of Project   Not Started
 Lori Edwards  2018-10-18 Rule #242 - Check with CP for any 5.0 or higher version CP End of Project   Not Started
 Lori Edwards  2018-10-18 Rule #238, 239 - Check with Heather if still valid, should be (Lori) CP End of Project   Not Started
 Rob Kovalsky  2018-10-18 Rule #234 -  If blank, it is accepted;  indicators are Changed, Deleted, Pending  - not Accepted;  If CN & FD agree to use rule 233 and all councils agree to Line Indicator status, these 3 can merge as 1 CNC End of Project   Not Started
 Rob Kovalsky  2018-10-18 Rule #232 - CN to take to Council to review if this is followed (one CN member stated it is "all or nothing", much like CP) CNC End of Project   Not Started
 Lori Edwards 2018-10-18 Rule #231 - CP to validate if this is used;  PurchaseOrderType needs to be added as optional element to next version of Order Response (if still required)
 End of Project   Not Started
 Lori Edwards 2018-10-18 Rule #229 - valid for version 4.0 or higher, still valid for CP CP End of Project Not Started
 Carissa Staples / Marge Nerness 2018-06-12 Rule #202 - to take back to the councils and compare with Rule #185 & 224 to determine if they can be combined. CNC End of Project Not Started
 Marge Nerness 2018-06-12 Rule 193, 194, 195, 207,208 - discuss with CN CNC  End of Project  Not Started
 Marge Nerness 2018-06-12 check with council to see if they have multiple POs in any ingle OrderCreate transaction CNC  End of Project Not Started
 Kay Campe 2018-06-12 discuss with CP Council Rule 204, 217, 218 CP  End of Project Not Started
 Marilyn Hunter 2018-06-12 rule 210 to compare to the other segments (check key words) ALL  End of Project Not Started
 Marge Nerness 2018-05-17 #177, Check if anyone uses electronic contract number CN End of Project Not Started
 Marilyn unter2018-05-17 #170, 171 - Check on versioning of messages
 End of Project Not Started
 Lori Edwards 2018-05-17 Check with CPCA on #161, 168, 169 CPCA End of Project Not Started
Lori Edwards2018-04-05  #142:  Confirm with CPCA that Sold-To is required RemitTO is optional.  Could it be combined with the SD rule #143?  (Action: Lori)




 CP End of Project Not StartedNA
 Anthony James 2018-04-05 #143: Confirm with SD if Sold-To is required (Action: Anthony) SD End of Proejct CompletedConfirmed that SoldTo, reccomended would be added
 Anthony James 2018-04-05 #144: Confirm with SD Council if manufacturers are sending this information (Action: Anthony) SD End of ProjectWIPWill confirm
 Anthony James 2018-04-05 #145: Confirm with SD Council if this should continue to remain a future consideration. SD End of ProjectWIPWill confirm
 All Councils2018-03-23 Councils add rule 123 to their implementation kickoff checklists All End of Project Not StartedNA
 Marilyn Hunter 2018-03-23 Rule 124 - check if LocationCode is unbounded
 2018-04-05Complete

LocationCode is not unbounded in v5.4 Action:  If functionality is still needed, would need to request the change in the cardinality from S&G.

 Marilyn Hunter 2018-03-23 Rule 125 - check which version the upcharge and discount got separated CP 2018-04-05 Not StartedComplete - UpchargeOrDiscountPerUnit was still active in v4.0, but separated in v5.0 to UpchargePerUnit and DiscountPerUnit
 Lori Edwards / Robert Kovalsky 2018-03-23

 Rule 128 - Rob to take this rule to the CN Council to determine the relevance of the instructions

Rule 129 - Lori to take this rule to CP Council to determine the relevance of the instructions

 CN / CP 2018-04-05 Not Started
 Anthony James 2018-03-08 Review rules 63, 64, 84, 89 with Seed Council SD End of Project Not StartedWill confirm with council.
 Lori Edwards 2018-03-08 Review rules 94, 99 with CPC CP End of Project Not Started
 Marilyn Hunter 201-03-08 Ask CN Council to review rules 65-83 CN Complete Not StartedMarilyn sent out an email on 3/15/2018 for the Council to review.  Was not able to be on the 3/20 conference call.
 Mike Glidden 2018-02-08 Ask CN Council to review Rule #51 and Rule #57, Mike Thronson CN2018-02-22Not Started
 Lori Edwards 2018-02-08 Review we are requesting to Combine Rules #51 and #52, Please follow up with Mike Thornson CN 2018-02-22Not Started
 Lori Edwards 2018-02-08Review Rule 47a, a combination of multiple rules at next meeting
 2018-02-22 Work in progress
 Lori Edwards 2018-02-08Rule 42# Review Date Time Rules CP 2018-02-22Not Started
Anthony2018-1-25

Seed Council to discuss short and long description and what is manadatory

Rule #32

 SD2018-06-15Completedno change
All Councils2018-1-25All Councils Review #31 to see if they are utilizing this and agree to the rule (CP especially) ALL2018-02-29Not StartedNA
Carol2018-1-25Specialty Council Review - what products are considered input output on Rule 30 SC2018-02-29Not StartedNA
Lori 2017-12-19

Follow up on items below at next CP Council meeting (Feb. 8)

#21 - Does this still pertain to anyone? CP Council to review if this is still relevant.

#26 - CP to review and talk with Canadian audience about this rule.




 CP 2018-02-29 Not StartedNA
 Anthony 2017-12-19 #24, #25 - Take back to Seed Council for review to see if it is still needed SD201/-02-29 Not StartedAnthony will take to next seed meeting in Feb.
 ??? 2017-12-19 #28 - CN to Review to see if it is still relevant to Council CN2018-01-31 CompletedMike Carrabine took it council and it was determined that the rule was relevant so make generic to all councils. 
Lori2017-12-06Ask trading partners for different Date Types and how date time qualifer is used within those (pertaining to rules #13 & #14) CP2018-01-31Not StartedNA
Lori 2017-12-06Request from Standards and Guidlines Committee: GTIN added as agency attribute value for product identifier for future message versions (Lori will keep list other requests that arise for S&G committee to present at once to them)
 End of ProjectIn ProgressNA
 Lori2017-12-06 Clean up segment column 
2017-12-19 Complete Complete
 Lori2017-12-06 Clean up modified segment column 
2017-12-19 Complete Complete
Lori2017-12-06Send out Doodle poll for December meeting and recurring meeting slot 
 2017-12-08 CompleteComplete
Lori2017-11-09Include all Councils in the Charter
2017-11-16CompleteComplete
Lori   2017-11-09CP Council to present charter to leadership  CP2018-01-15 In Progress Council Leadership approved it but was determined not a structure within AgGateway so Marilyn will take it to OMB in Feb for their approval.
Marilyn  2017-11-09Cross-Council Wiki setup
2017-11-30 Complete Complete
Lori 2017-11-09 Figure out how to get rules linked to Click
 2018-01-30Not Started NA
 Lori 2017-11-09Inquire with Jim Wilson about how best to organize the harmonization structure  
 2018-01-30  Not StartedNA
Eric 2017-11-09Assist in working through the tech portion / translation of the business rules 
 2018-01-30  Not StartedNA
 Lori 2017-11-09List out each segment rather than all  
 2017-11-30  CompleteComplete
Lori 2017-11-09need to look at adding a status field / column 
 2017-11-30  CompleteComplete
 Marilyn 2017-11-09XRP vs CN → Add XRP to AgGlossary 
 2017-12-15  In ProgressSent request into for processing progressing on this today.
 Lori 2017-11-09Add AgRetail in read first statements 
 2017-11-30 Complete Complete
 Lori 2017-11-09Go back and highlight differences between rules in order for members to compare offline 
 2017-11-30  CompleteComplete
 Lori 2017-11-09

Send out a doodle poll for meeting times with an every other week occurrence  

**Note - this has been done for the first meeting, need to schedule remainder based on best day / time starting in January


 2017-11-30  CompleteComplete
Anthony James2018-04-19Review #146 with Seed Council.SDEnd of ProjectNot Started
Mike Carrabine2018-04-19Review #147 with CN councilCNCEnd of ProjectNot Started
Kay Campe / Ann Vande Lune2018-04-19Review #153 and how related CP /SD rules affects upstream/downstream from a distrubutor's perspective. CP / SDEnd of ProjectNot Started
Marilyn Hunter2018-04-19Scan all rules to find rules related to PO# must be required on Invoice
End of ProjectNot Started
CLori2017-12-19CP to review #21 to see if this is still relevant CPEnd of Project

Ann2017-12-19Seed Council to review #24, #25 to see if it can be deleted SDEnd of Project

Lori2017-12-19CP to review with Canadian audience on field drops CPEnd of Project

Marge Nerness2017-12-19CN to review #28 to see if it is still relevant to their council CNEnd of Project